Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March 30th Day of the Land Listen to Palestine


On Land Day, listen to Palestine. Listen to Palestine tell you about a people steadfast in their land. Listen to Palestine tell you of a people carrying the keys to their homes in their hearts. Listen to Palestine tell you of young people dancing the dabkeh in Yafa, Haifa, and Bethlehem, joining hands from Jerusalem to Bisan and singing of Gaza and Al-Jalil. Listen to Palestine tell you of a people determined to resist the occupier, never to tire, never to rest, never to give up, never to allow the flame of resistance to fade, always to keep it burning until total liberation. On Land Day, listen to Palestine tell you of land that was and forever will be Palestinian from the River to the Sea and from Ras In-Naqoura to Im Ir-Rishrash.
On Land Day listen to Jerusalem tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Yafa tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Bethlehem tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Haifa tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Gaza tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Acca tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Nablus tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Nazareth tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Deir Al-Balah tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Um Il-Fahim tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Jenin tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Tarshiha tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Ramallah tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Beir Is-Sabi’ tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Hebron tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Bisan tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Rafah tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Arraba tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Tulkarim tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Safad tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Qalqilia tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Al-Lyd tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Jericho tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Ar-Ramleh tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Salfit tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Sakhnin tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Khan Younis tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Tabaria tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Toubas tell you: I am Palestinian.
Listen to Kufr Kanna tell you: I am Palestinian.
On Land Day, listen to every inch of the land between the Jordan River
and the Mediterranean Sea tell the whole world: This land is Palestine.
http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/on-land-day-listen-to-the-land/
March 31

Subscribe to Falestin Under Occupation by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 29- Mark it down

In 1977, the General Assembly called for the annual observance of 29 November as the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (resolution 32/40 B). On that day, in 1947, the Assembly adopted the resolution on the partition of Palestine (resolution 181 (II)). In resolution 60/37 of 1 December 2005, the Assembly requested the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People and the Division for Palestinian Rights, as part of the observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People on 29 November, to continue to organize an annual exhibit on Palestinian rights or a cultural event in cooperation with the Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the UN. It also encouraged Member States to continue to give the widest support and publicity to the observance of the Day of Solidarity. Click Here

Get Chitika Premium